sunnuntai 1. helmikuuta 2009

Heroic Naxx and DPS

Our little raidforce was running heroic Naxx yesterday again and I was doing pretty decent damage... we cleared everything up to Gluth and Thaddius, so we have four bosses to go back to today. On Patchwerk my DPS was 5k, which is nice - I again reverted and my rotation includes Aimed Shot, and it seems to be working pretty nicely. On the over-all damage and DPS I was sitting on second spot, topped by our guild's arcane mage (ok well, arcanes are broken atm, but anyway). I was very happy to my performance, even though on Maexxna I ran about 75% of the fight with Aspect of the Cheetah on. >_>

But I picked it up and on Heigan I even managed to keep my pet alive ALMOST all the way thru... it's all about turning of Dash's auto-cast and applying it manually whenever tank moves Heigan and after that it's all about hoping that tank is pulling the boss just enough so our pet won't be struck by eruption waves as the pet always attacks from behind. And yea, my pet was taking eruptions in the face constantly, put Mend Pet plus heals from healers to my pet (I LOVE YOU PEEPS :D) was enough to keep Wahlu alive all the way when Heigan had 17% HP left. If I would've specced my pet into Heart of the Phoenix, he would've fought the fight to the very end, but I decided to go for Call of the Wild after all, because currently I'm using Mirror of Truth and Grim Toll as my trinkets, so I really don't have any cooldowns to use. Call of the Wild provides me a cooldown, which is nice.

Picked up Strong-Handed Ring, now I have two best-in-slot rings, yeeha! Also, stuff like Cryptfiend's Bite dropped, but it went to a druid IIRC. Not that it bothers me very much, Wraith Spear is still quite nice weapon providing 39 agi more than CB, although CB comes out in front in other things... see for yourself, 29 stamina, a bit over 30 AP and 32 haste more than WS, but yeah... it certainly was a bigger upgrade for the person that got it than it would've been for me. I'm looking for Journey's End anyway. ;-)

Ei kommentteja: