keskiviikko 3. joulukuuta 2008

Geared!

So, I hit lvl80 approximately five days after the release and have now been running heroic instances like there's no tomorrow. Here's a list of my gear so far, each item is followed by the enchantment and gemming I would _DESIRE_ it to have, not necessarily the one I currently have.

Head: Plunderer's Helmet - (going to enchant it with Arcanum of Torment and gem it with Relentless Earthsiege Diamond and Deadly Monarch Topaz)

Neck: Pendant of the Outcast Hero

Shoulders: I currently have an offspec-rolled rogue leather shoulders in Spaulders of the Careless Thief, which are pretty damn nice. I also have Massive Spaulders of the Jormungar in a bank.

Anyways, the shoulder item I desire and am farming for would be Spaulders of the Abomination from heroic CoT: Culling of Stratholme - (going to enchant it with a Greater Inscription of the Axe and gem it with Delicate Scarlet Ruby)

Back: Cloak of the Gushing Wound - (going to enchant it with Enchant Cloak - Major Agility)

Chest: Gilded Ringmail Hauberk - (going to enchant it with Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats)

The upgrade I'm seeking for is a reputation reward from Argent Crusade, Polished Regimental Hauberk - (going to enchant it with Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats ang gem it with Deadly Monarch Topaz)

Bracers: Interwoven Scale Bracers - (going to enchant it with Fur Lining: Attack Power

Gloves: Grips of Chronological Events - (enchanted with +35 AP)

The upgrade I'm seeking is Handgrips of the Savage Emissary from The Nexus, going to enchant them with +44 AP.

Belt: Vereesa's Silver Chain Belt - (enchanted with Eternal Belt Buckle and gemmed with 2x Delicate Scarlet Ruby)

Pants: Leggings of the Stone Hall - (enchanted with Nerubian Leg Inforcements)

Boots: Dragon Slayer's Sabatons - (currently enchanted with +4% mounted speed, but going to replace it with Enchant Boots - Superior Agility as soon as I get the materials for it)

Rings: Bjarngrim Family Signet and still a lvl73 ring in Jedoga's Greatring

Trinkets: Incisor Fragment and Mirror of Truth

Melee weapon: Icier Barbed Spear - (enchanted with +35 agi)

Ranged weapon: Amanitar Skullbow - (enchanted with +40 crit rating)

Upgrade I'm looking for is Drake-Mounted Crossbow

So there, I've got myself pretty decent gear already - upgrading gloves is my main goal at this point, the quest reward gloves from CoT: Culling of Stratholme needs to be replaced!

Ei kommentteja: