keskiviikko 10. joulukuuta 2008

New stuff

I was finally able to hit exalted with Argent Crusade about 5 days ago and immediately bought Polished Regimental Hauberk, enchanted it with +8 to all stats and gemmed with +7 agi/+7 hit gem. Woot. Another thing I bought as soon as I got enough rep in Ebon Blade, was Spaulders of the Black Arrow and got rid of the rogue leather shoulders I had. Pretty sweet - although, there are no longer upgrades for me to be gained from heroics, counting out couple of rings. I'm now officially fully heroic geared! :-)


Oh, and I also spent 80 emblems to our T7-chest, Heroes' Cryptstalker Tunic but at the moment it's gathering dust in bank because when you compare the stats of that T7-chest to the rep chest from AC, you'll notice that Polished Regimental Hauberk has whopping 29 agility and 28 intellect (57 ranged attack power alone from those) more than the T7-chest. Also, it has 9 more hit. The only gains from T7-chest are +7 stamina, 51 haste (which as a BM hunter does no good for me) and one extra socket. Of course, there is the 2-piece set bonus for pet dealing 5% more damage which COULD compensate the lack of agility and intellect...

Here's the nice T7 gloves I got earlier (thanks for BigRedKitty for the screenshot - as it happens to be, I even have the same gem in it! :))

Ei kommentteja: