maanantai 26. tammikuuta 2009

Brief Training Dummy session #1

The current spec I'm using for raiding 10- and 25-men Naxxramas is 2/17/52.
First, I drained my mana twice (one Viper-uptime after I've gone OOM) and I was using the following rotation below...

In other words, I use 4-shot-priority rotation: First explosive, then Aimed, then Serpent Sting and then Steady Shot. Serpent Sting is up always when I fire Steady Shot and up for another shots 95% of the time as well. Explosive and Aimed come in a burst in the beginning of the rotation.

Run #1: Explosive, Aimed, Serpent, Steady, Explosive, Steady, Steady, Steady>

Me: 2105.9 DPS
Wahlu: 311.0 DPS

Second test I'm going to drop Aimed Shot altogether and just weave Steady Shots between the Explosives. We'll see what the DPS meter says in that point.

Run #2: Explosive, Serpent, Steady, Steady, Explosive, Steady, Steady, Steady

Me: 2149.7 DPS
Wahlu: 355.8 DPS

It may be just variation but the second run is a bit higher on both my personal DPS and Wahlu's. Aimed Shot costs more mana so if these tests really seem to hold true, I might as well spec out of it and put maybe point to Rapid Killing. We'll see. Doing another set of tests now...

Ei kommentteja: