keskiviikko 14. tammikuuta 2009

Raiding continues

Last saturday our guild was able to pull off our first 25-man Naxxramas, although we had to combine our forces with a fellow guild. The run went pretty smoothly, even though we never got to down Sapphiron and Kel'thuzad - everything else up to that point was cleared, though.

I got some pretty dang good IL-216 gear and in slots where I really needed upgrades, so I'm verry happy about this. The upgrades I got were Shoulderpads of Secret Arts (which I gemmed with Delicate Scarlet Ruby) and probably best-in-slot bracers, Slime Stream Bands (gemmed with purple +7 agi/+11 stamina gem). Both have +hit in it, which is great.

Then, yesterday our guild decided to continue Malygos(10) rehearsal... from the first try on, it was obvious that Maly will go down as long as we avoid stupid deaths in phase 2 and 3. And finally, on our fourth or fifth try of the night, Malygos finally fell! Oh what an euphoria! I am now Champion of the Frozen Wastes and despite Maly not dropping Black Ice, the only other upgrade from Maly-10 dropped. Surge Needle Ring is definitely best-in-slot ring - woozzah!!

Today we are going to Naxxramas(10) again and for the first time since WotLK came out, our guild is possibly running two different raids to Naxx during one reset period, which is just great. Personally, I just love Naxx, even though it gets quite easy once you've learned all the fights and got the feel for it. Only fight where I still struggle is Gluth - kiting the zombie chow is not easy by any means, but it's something I have to do as a hunter.

Ei kommentteja: