keskiviikko 28. tammikuuta 2009

Minor respec (hey, what is 50g for...)

After doing lots of testing I was finally able to deduct that only one point in Imp. Aspect of the Hawk is enough (if you have the glyph, that is) for the Steady Shot cast-time to drop below 1.5 seconds when it procs. Currently I have 1.6sec cast normally and 1.4sec cast when Imp. AotH procs, so I'm pretty much at the soft haste cap already. Things are looking good! Although, I'd need some gear with hit on it because now when I use Heroes' Cryptstalker Handguards instead of Rusted-Link Spiked Gauntlets due to the 2-piece set bonus (I also have T7 chest) and haste on the tier gloves, it means that I need to use hit gems almost explicitly on certain items. For example, my boots, belt's extra socket and gloves all have +16 hit rating gem. On top of that, my gloves have +8hit/+12sta green gem and with those my hit rating is 266, 3 points above the cap. Of course, I could drop ALL hit gems if I'd choose to equip Grim Toll all the time but I like to use Incisor Fragment for that 148 AP along with my badge trinket. Don't get me wrong, I use Grim Toll in PVP and 25-mans - Military Quarter in Naxx-25 is an ideal place for that trinket!

The spec I'm running with now is 1/18/52, with only 1 point in Imp. AotH (it's enough, ladies and gentlemen!) and Imp. Stings maxed out. I can't wait to test this in action - our guild is attempting an The Undying achievement on our 10-man Naxxramas run tonight! It's gonna be great fun and I need to play VERY carefully and with full thought all the time to avoid dying by stupid mistakes like pulling aggro (which is quite common as a Survivalist, as the crit % is often over 50% when MT procs with all the raidbuffs) or things like that. I'm also going to pay extra attention to my shot rotation, although I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to use Aimed Shot regularily as part of my rotation... I'm going to spend some intense moments with the training dummy before our run.

Ei kommentteja: