perjantai 16. tammikuuta 2009

New gun and helmet!

My wednesday began with my participation in 25-man Obsidian Sanctum (with no drakes up). Well, Sartharion fell on second try and guess what it dropped? Hyaline Helm of the Sniper of course! And guess what? Only one other hunter in the raid and no encha shammys! When time comes to roll, I roll 86 and smile spreads to my face... only to see the only other hunter roll 95 after me. Ohhhh wellll.

Fortunately, the day got a very happy ending: for the first time during WotLK, Frozen Dawn (our guild) was able to dispatch two separate raids to 10-man Naxxramas. Our run was a huge success: full clear took only a bit over 3 hours, which was our record by two hours!! And all the way up to Kel'Thuzad we were THIS close of getting the Undying achievement... no wipes, no deaths at all. Then, unfortunately, four people died during Kel'Thuzad. :/ Anyways, full Naxxramas clear with ONLY four deaths and even them on the last boss, well, that's pretty great accomplishment.

And guess what? I don't feel that sore about the lost helmet from OS anymore! Thaddius dropped Arc-Scorched Helmet, woot! And the biggest thing of all - Kel'Thuzad finally dropped Nerubian Conquerer, I'm soooo happy. :-D

WOOZZAAAHH!!

Ei kommentteja: